“You’ll understand when you are my age.” ♔
Daddy Rick (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
But I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner. - Evan Peters
Make sure to stop by and see us at Spooky Empire! We will be selling limited edition Zines!
Come Join us at the event to see the zine and get a copy for yourself!
💀 www.deadheadsociety.com 💀
one of a kind zombie themed apparel and accessories.
So proud at how this came out! Who else is going to Horror Con?
"why are these scientists talking about pluto when they should be curing ebola" because they’re astrophysicists not molecular engineers or infectious disease specialists you’re getting mad at the wrong people
*walks into Starbucks and violently shakes the barista* LOOK WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A NEW BED FRAME THEN????
Poison Toffee Apples for HalloweenIngredients
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cups water
- ½ cup liquid glucose/light corn syrup
- few drops black gel food colouring
- 6 Granny Smith apples (or 12 small apples)Instructions
- Grease a piece of baking paper and place on a tray/baking sheet.
- Insert bamboo skewers in all the apples and set aside.
- In a medium pot, combine the sugar, water, glucose/corn syrup and food colouring and stir over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture feels smooth when you rub it between your fingers.
- When the sugar has dissolved, turn the heat up and wash the sides of the pot down with a pastry brush dipped into clean water to prevent crystals from forming.
- Allow the caramel to boil until it reaches the hard crack stage (150°c/310°F).
- Carefully dip the apples into the hot candy mixture and place on the baking paper to set and cool for approximately an hour before serving.
Omg Ari can we make these *^*
I feel your pains, drac. Living in a world where everyone is awake during the day, and can only be productive at nighttimes~